GM,

yes of course Mike, I think any secondary school student can calculate it little difference.
Besides, new resistors on top of old - it's not aesthetically. :)

73!
Alex UR5LAM

Mike Harris wrote:
G'day,

I think placing the 51 ohm resistors on top of the existing SMD's was just for convenience. It makes little difference to the final result - 51 ohm vs. 45 - 49 ohm.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO