I have a good 6m set-up with a 7 element long yagi and low loss feeder
(~ 0.5dB). I am in a quiet (in most directions..) rural area.

Without the PR6 the K3 does not hear quite as well as my Icom 7800 used
to. The stock K3 is still good enough to decode some EME QSO's

Swapping between the antenna and a 50 Ohm load shows that band noise is
sightly higher on the antenna than the load.

In my quiet rural location The stock K3 is almost sensitive enough
without the PR6 enabled. Turning on the PR6 helps by a couple of dB with
the really weak ones but once the PR6 is on the band noise floor becomes
the limiting factor.

For many in urban locations manmande nose will be the limiting factor,
not the sensitivity of the K3

73
Brendan EI6IZ (108 DXCC & 42 US states on 6m)