Ron,

I may be mislead by the K3 displays, but this seems to be able to be done in beta V2.76. Initial condition. Main rx on main ant Subrx on. Diversity not selected.

1) A->B twice to copy all to sub
2) Now select RX ant for main (assuming that's where the rx antennas are).

If you want to transmit on B's freq, select split too.

One can go to BSET to change what you don't like with the A->B copy all step.

Regarding the audio mixing, I've done it externally to put both rx's in both ears.

73 de Brian/K3KO

Ron Spencer wrote:

During the recent Stew Perry 160 contest I found that at some points the
transmit vertical was better then the beverages for receiving the west
coast. It seems that when I assign the second receiver to "main" it uses
whatever antenna I have selected for the main receiver and not the main
transmit antenna. What I wanted to do was listen on the sub to the transmit
vertical and the beverages on the main. This way I could, if I wanted to,
quickly shut off the sub to get the beverages in both ears. I don't have the
tuner in the K3.

I know I can put the beverages in the sub receiver aux input but if I do
this I can't have them in both ears (or is there a way to do that?).
To summarize what I want is: main receiver to listen on beverages which are
connected to the receive antenna bnc. Listen with the 2nd receiver on the
main transmit antenna.
Thanks

Ron
N4XD