I haven't found it any more sensitive.  The granularity is 50hz and I believe
that 10hz would work much better for CW.  Because of this, I really never
use shift as I have in other rigs.

73, Gary W7TEA

When using narrow (250 Hz 8-pole XTAL)  filters in the two receivers I find
the shift is sensitive to touch and adjust. It would be good to have smaller
increments than the present. I usually have the CW pitch set to 520 Hz.
Cannot remember it was this sensitive before the latest F/W upgrade, was it?

any one else noticed this?
73
Len
SM7BIC