On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:16:36 -0700
  "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w...@w0mu.com> wrote:
> Ok I read the manual and I have been unable to program the m1-m4 keys or the
> 0-9 keys.  I can program a normal memory just fine.
>
> Is there a menu setting that I am missing or did I have to do something in
> the K3 utility program to get this to work?
>
> Mike W0MU
>
> "A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may
> never get over." Ben Franklin

Gee Mike,

I've asked a few similar questions out here that I had'nt understood and a FEW
USERS had been very
RUDE calling me "stupid" in essence! So if you're up to the ocassional verbal
ridicule by a few
like DON then
go for it!  But again only a few out here are REALLY THAT SHALLOW!!!

Jim/nn6ee
S/N 2406