On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:48:59 -0400
  KC2UEE <kc2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> Just so you all know, I am in the process of learning CW.   Not because I
> have too as someone else mentioned, but because I want to learn something
> that I feel is an integral part of the amateur experience.
>
> Hopefully within a few months, I'll be proficient enough to send and copy at
> 15wpm.  I'm actually learning at 25wpm, but I don't want to burn myself out
> too quickly.
>
> Interestingly enough, I actually find it easier learning the alphabet for
> how it sounds as a complete letter, and not as dots and dashes.  Hopefully
> if I get good enough, I can decipher entire words just by how the string of
> code sounds instead of listening for each letter and copying that way.
>
> 73,
> James KC2UEE
>
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Bruce McLaughlin <bmcla...@bex.net> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations James on your fine accomplishment.  I hope to find you on
>> the air one of these days very soon.  Enjoy your new privileges.
>>
>> Bruce-W8FU

Too bad James that you did'nt bother to learn "Intl. morse" earlier when you
were younger and your
mind was'nt "MUSH"!!!  Seriously a lot of us had told people time and time
again to learn it
earlier, but to no avail!  Now all of a sudden you and OTHERS understand about
the WORTH of CW!!!

It's "We told you-so scenario" isn't it???

Regards,

Jim/nn6ee
S/N#2406