Congratulations! I just received my ARRL Extra Class study book yesterday
and hope to one day post a similar message to the reflector.

I originally intended to just get a Technician license a few years ago so I
could use 2m on my motorcycle. I had such a great time I went and took the
General test the following month. Didn't use it for 2 years and then finally
got an HF antenna up in October and used an old ICOM transceiver borrowed
from a friend. The K3 was purchased a few months later. Now I'm studying for
the Extra Class. Guess I'm hooked.....

Adam - ka7ark