I'll throw this comment out before I get to reading all the replies...my
method 20+ years ago was to get on the air every day no matter what.
Practice makes perfect in anything you do. CW is no different. Get on
the air no matter how slow or fast or crappy or perfect you send or
receive. Someone out there will respond back to your CQ eventually and
there is no looking back from that day forward. You'll miss letters,
words, ask for repeats, miss tons of info but don't give up or get
pissed off. Keep at it and you will see by the end of the summer that
you will be hauling bootie with smokin fast CW. I went from 0 to 31 WPM
in the first year that I was licensed (1987). I was on the air
practically every day & night.

You can do it and this group and others can help...hi hi...

Mike
WE0H