I also am quite interested in learning what the maximum recommended supply
voltage
is for the K3.  I recall some discussion indicating that it was advisable to
have
higher voltage rather than lower, but I don't recall what the maximum was.  I
have
just ordered a 15 VDC 100A switching power supply (that can be adjusted down to
13.5 VDC) with the intent of running one or more solid state amps on it.  If
the
K3 can safely be used on this power supply, I would like to consolidate
supplies
and also use it to power the K3.  VY 73, Lance

Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8)
P.O. Box 73
Frenchtown, MT  59834  USA
QTH: DN27UB
TEL: (406) 626-5728   URL: http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj