But note that for the 43' mast they use an autotuner located at the
base of the mast, no coax losses involved.  For the 33' mast they use
~50' of various pieces of coax with the associated losses.  This a
very biased comparison.

If you are going to use a non-trapped, and hence non-resonant,
vertical it is best to put the tuner at the base of the mast.
Otherwise the coax losses will eat up a fair amount of the available
power, even for a 43' mast (although they don't tell you this).

73 de dave
ab9ca/4