I was one of the participants with a K3, but not the one that complained about
the knob.  I agree with him, but reserve my few complaints for this forum where
they will be received in the spirit they were made.  The K3 was a delight to
use, I had a blast and I hope to score well in the Single Operator, All Band,
Low Power, Tribander category.  Whether I score well or not, it was great fun.
I made 605 Qs and about 493,000 points.  I hope I have most of those left after
they remove the busted Qs (G).  I am one more happy contester.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ