Hi Willis,

I always enjoy reading the post contest comments. They can be fun, informative
and downright funny. The knob comment was made because his cracked during the
contest, irritating, but not the worst that could happen and he pointed that
out in a later comment. It was done in good humor I think...

Glad you did well, and sorry we didn't work. Unexpected circumstances kept me
from putting in the effort I had hoped, but had a lot of fun working DX on 10
for a change. Had hoped to add something new, but no luck, need seven states
for WAS and six countries for DXCC (worked 112 but can't get the QSLs from any
of the outstanding ones).

Hats off to the Top Band folks, just got card 102 for DXCC LP and all 26 zones
worked confirmed... A few K2s and K3s in that lot!

See ya in IARU!

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366