Sid -

Any good computer UPS will keep the K3 running for 32 seconds.  I wouldn't
transmit during that time, however, unless you allow for that in your UPS's
capacity.  I recently bought a large-capacity APC unit for our plasma TV to
isolate it from the mains (Florida is lightning capital of the world) from
Amazon.com.

Monty K2DLJ