Cookie

Thanks for you response.  I have this noise into an open, short and 50 ohm
load.  I believe it's coming from the K3 itself.  If you study how a
synthesiser works with it's phase locked circuitry, it's highly likely to be
the source.  However, I haven't don a scope probe on the output of the circuit
to know for sure.

73,

John W1QS, ex N6JL