Ok so I'm curious if I'll be able to do what I'd like.  I'd like to
setup my K3 for maximum flexibility.  At the moment I have these
filters.

2.8Khz
1.8Khz
1Khz
250Hz

These 4 filters are duplicated in the lower 4 slots of both receivers.
I'd like to have the ability to do AM and FM both TX and RX in this
radio.  Can I add the AM filter and KBPF into the main RX and then put
the FM filter into the KRX3?

I'm hoping that I can then use the MainRX for broad frequency coverage
and AM broadcast receive.  Then if I ever want to do FM work I simply
have to use the sub receiver to do so.  Will TX through the FM filter
work with it in the sub RX...  To the best of my knowledge it appears
that I can set the rig up in this fashion but that doesn't always mean
it will work how I expect it to.

Am I all wet here?

Thanks

~Brett