Here is one way to pull off what you want...  Use 2 PC's and 2 LP-PAN's
with your 2 K3's and then user Synergy to tie the two PCs together.  I
use this at work.  I have two monitors and two PC's (one running linux
and the other running windows) and I'm able to share one keyboard and
mouse between the two computers.  I can move my mouse from one monitor
to the other and which ever computer has the mouse cursor on the screen
is the one that gets the keyboard focus.  Its kinda complicated to
explain but if you see it in action it works like a single computer with
two displays except for the fact that there is a different computer
running each monitor.  They can both be windows boxes if you want to do
it that way and you would for running 2 LP Pan's.  You're of course
going to need two sound cards too...

~Brett