From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Don Nesbitt
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 3:25 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft P3 Panadapter Sneak Peek this Saturday

OK - times up! It's after Noon out there! Surely there is someone at the
hamfest with an iPhone, Blackberry or something else that can snap a photo
and post it somewhere!  Or - did all the "feedback" cancel the showing?
Please, do it now and put us out of our collective misery - please!  73 --
Don N4HH K3/100 #83

06:10:00