Hmm. We may have a religious issue here. I was delighted to see the P3
positioned on the left BECAUSE I am right-handed. I send CW with my right
hand and adjust the primary radio with my left hand. Stuff located on the
right side of the panel (or to the right of the panel) must be adjusted
while obscuring most of the panel.

I suspect, however, that the P3 will come with sufficiently long cables to
be placed on either side.

/Rick N6XI