Others may feel the progression is going in their direction - that's a problem
with a product that comes so close to doing everything perfectly for everyone.

[Elecraft] K3 NR

rfenabled at gmail.com rfenabled at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:58:37 EDT 2009
Well the SSB folks lose out yet again on the latest FW revision. Just when the
next to useless NR was made to work we have yet another version that favours
one mode over others.

Rather disappointing result but that appears to be the way of the k3 world at
times.

Great radio for some but so great for others perhaps..:-(

Don't know could be a replacement but the search has started.

Gary
VK4WT
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra