> "About the low end roll-off on version 3.25 was at 30 Hz,now with 3.27 is
> at 60Hz,who needs to hear that low? besides do your speaker respond to
> 30Hz,besides does anyone on ESSB respond that low? so 60 Hz is ok with
> me.73 to all

The low frequency issue reported here is primarily related to CW, not SSB.
As an example of its importance, I worked a 4S7 station last night on 40m.
As his gray-line was shifting away, his already weak signal was fading even
further.  Using F/W 3.25, I was able to copy him with an extremely low pitch
of about 50 Hz.   The use of extremely low pitch for marginal CW copy is
pretty well known among top DXers. There's absolutely no way I would have
worked he 4S7 using F/W 3.27.

Paul, W9AC