Ah yes it does look like that is the case.  Went back and read it and it
clearly states (there are some limitations at present).  Thats somewhat
of an esoteric one...  Wonder if at some point it can be supported.
Seems like it was a difficult one to figure out at the time so rather
than dig into that section of and update it to support the new shift it
was just disabled.  Its been fun watching this thing grow...

~BTH