I see this as a feature, not a bug. HI/LO has no utility for me in CW, and it's
annoying
when I accidentally tap the DSP controls and select it. When PB CTRL is set to
0.01 --
which I like -- then the control functions are fixed as SHIFT/WIDTH in CW and
HI/LO in
SSB, exactly what I want.

In this case, tapping the knobs displays their settings without changing
anything.

Please do not 'fix' this!

Brett Howard wrote:
> Ah yes it does look like that is the case.  Went back and read it and it
> clearly states (there are some limitations at present).  Thats somewhat
> of an esoteric one...  Wonder if at some point it can be supported.
> Seems like it was a difficult one to figure out at the time so rather
> than dig into that section of and update it to support the new shift it
> was just disabled.  Its been fun watching this thing grow...
>
> ~BTH
>
> On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 06:07 -0700, Lyle Johnson wrote:
>>> With the latest 3.33 pre-released test I am unable to set the top two
>>> knobs to HI/LOW adjustments.  However this problem is only present when
>>> the radio is in the CW mode.  When in this mode tapping the HI/BW knob
>>> doesn't change it between modes.
>>>
>> When CONFIG PB CTRL CHIFT=.01 you can;t use HI CUT/LO CUT> IF SHIFT=.05
>> (default), then you can.  See Release notes for 3.25/2.21.
>>
>> 73,
>>
>> Lyle KK7P
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA