Personally I have one folder that the list as a whole is filtered into
then I have another folder that any @elecraft.com or lyle's email
address go into.

You can do this with gmail using the label's.  This is how I do it.  If
you want further help on how to make it go let me know and I can
elaborate.

~BTH