Good Evening,
   Weather has been dry and cool this week.  Autumn is most assuredly here.
Next week looks rainy but for now the sun is out and the temperatures are in
the mid-50s.  I went for a walk and was glad I had gloves on this morning.  A
good brisk walk in the chilly morning air felt good.  I had to stay on the
roads to avoid the hunters but it was good.  I got to see many of the trees
changing color across my part of the Coast Range.  Vine maple make the
hillsides blaze with their bright red leaves.
   Propagation on twenty meters was pretty good this week.  Some light QSB but
copy was good.  Eighty meters was good the few evenings I checked it.  From
those examples I hope tomorrow's nets will be pretty good.  No sunspots but
there has been some solar wind.  With our magnetosphere in its present position
it does not take much solar activity to awaken the ionosphere.  The solar wind
seems to slip into the normally blocking field and ions start to circulate.
Now to catch some of those ions before they sneak away.

Please join us tomorrow evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0100z (Sunday 6 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

   Stay well,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-