What can I do to eliminate the static electricity problem with K3? Every
time I touch the main VFO (A) knob the display goes dark, audio goes off,
frequency changes among other things. After about 5 seconds it recovers but
somewhat off frequency. Just a little foot shuffling will develop enough
charge to cause this. Touching the metal on the rig will discharge things
but it's hard to remember to do this. Am I missing a ground on this VFO knob
or what? BTW...The FP is only a few months old, new version.

Steve
N4LQ
n...@carolina.rr.com