Guy, K2AV wrote:

> Static electricity is YOUR problem, not the K3's.  If you are rubbing
> your feet over a rug, spray it with static spray.  Or ground yourself
> on a little bit of static pad that you put there for the purpose. Do
> something so you are not a lightning bolt every time you move.

I completely agree.  All 3 of us live in NC where low humidity is seldom a
problem.  It's a very different story than when I lived in Colorado and
could draw a 1/2" arc by walking across a carpet.  If Steve has static
electricity here, it's definitely his problem.  I've never had static
problems in my shack since moving back to NC from Colorado 16 years ago.

73,  Bill