I've asked our support guys to contact him. This usually only is a
problem on very earlyK3s where the inside area of the front panel sheet
metal was not masked off when powder coated. That resulted in leaving
the VFO encoder shaft un-grounded. Its possible one of the newer FP
sheet metal pieces slipped through our QC inspection with this.

73, Eric

====