OK, this is SLOWLY starting to come together for me (as most things do).  I see
they also sell the interface with the Voip feature included.  Is that Voip
connection going to be good enough to use PSK-31?  I guess that'll depend on
the quality of the connection.  The big question is how do I send CW?

73 - Ken