TP2 reads 0 MHz.

Checking the components involving the BFO, No obvious missing components.
No obvious cold joints.

I checked the to pads adjacent to L33 which I believe to be the pads to
the BFO crystal filters (two more are hidden under L33).  With power on,
the voltages are different making me suspect that I did not short the
crystals.

The manual tells me that the BFO isn't working or the frequency probe is
not hooked up (which it is).  It also tells me to go to the
troubleshooting section.  The table in the section doesn't seem to
illuminate anything.  The signal tracing part only seems to tell me to
check the voltages (which are lower than the 0.020 volts).

What do I do?

tnx.
Conway Yee, N2JWQ