Conway,

Does your counter probe report a frequency reading when plugged into
TP1?  If so, the probe is working, if not, then your problem is with
either the probe itself or the Q9 and Q10 circuits on the Control Board.

If (and only if) the probe works in TP1, then do the following -
otherwise skip the steps below.
Turn your manual to Appendix E page 11 and do the 4 test steps indicated
at the top of the 1st column.  Then compare the DC voltages during CAL
FCTR at the leads of Q24 and U11.  If that does not reveal the problem
for you, tell us what those measurements are an we may be able to help.

73,
Don W3FPR