On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:13:39 -0800, "Jeff Hall, W6EZY"
<w6...@arrl.net> wrote:

I don't know about the MFJ dummy loads, but I would get low powered
air cooled load for it.  I use a 25 watt air cooled that I got at a
ham fest for most of the testing here.  Beware and take an ohm meter
with you if you plan to buy one at a ham fest.  Not long ago I bought
what I thought was a 50 ohm 300 watt air cooled dummy load.  When I
got it home it measured 78 ohms.

Tom, N5GE

n...@n5ge.com
K3 #806 with SUB RX, K3 #1055, PR6,