Here is a macro that does most of what you are asking for (no it doesn't
use rit it uses the Sub RX)

it makes a few assumptions

1/ that you are already in CW-T mode, you would need to be in this mode
to use auto spot anyway
2/ that it's ok to grab VFO B and make it the TX VFO

here's the macro
FT0;RT0;LN0;DV0;SWT13;SWT13;SWH13;SWT42;

First get to a consistent state
FT0; transmit VFOA
RT0; rx vfo A
LN0; unlink the 2 vfo's
DV0; Diversity mode off

SWT13;
SWT13; (twice, copies all parameters to VFOB)
SWH13; Turns split on
SWT42; activates Auto Spot

I tried coding in a couple of commands to enable CW-T then disable it
again when the macro was finished but this didn't work too well as CW-T
was being disabled before the spot routine had finished

Use the K3 utility to load the macro, then assign it to a shortcut
button  and you have 1 button access to this from the radio. Only use
one press as further presses will move the txvfo as well. use the normal
spot button if you need to try again.

I have tried it, it works. there may be a better way to code this macro

I can still see no use whatsoever for this 'feature' but that is simply
my Personal opinion.

73's
Brendan EI6IZ