Blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa, yet again, you people can't just let something be
without over analyzing it.  Fine, it's not Zero Beating.. It's Zero Noting..
Now that we have that out of the way...

Having the Spot button perform a similar operation in the RIT mode as it does
in the Xmit mode is NOT all that much to ask for.  I'm just asking that it move
the RIT position to the Pitch note.  Plain and simple.. It puts the other
person right in the center of the passband for me automatically and makes life
much easier.

Yes, I have hands, yes, I have finger, yes I can even turn a knob... but if I
can hit a convenient button and have it auto tune the other station to match my
Pitch freq. then why not?

Why must all of you over analyze, explain away, or argue with such simple
logic.. God only knows how Wayne got any of the other features past you people.
 Had they come from anyone else's suggestions surely you would have knocked
them all down.

So it seems that unless Wayne came up with this handy little idea himself, none
of you will ever accept it.  It's clearly obvious what's going on here.