I've tried to find one of EA3BLQ's interface cards for the K2 but have not
been successful. So I thought I would design a replacement since I've done
PCB designs before.  The problem is that if I do it, to keep the cost down,
I would have to make a couple of dozen boards.  So I wondered if there was
any interest out there in obtaining one of his boards.  My main interest is
in making the K2DI VIII board on this page
http://www.qsl.net/ea3blq/k2di_pci_tec_ang.htm .  If you would like one
please post a reply here.  If I get enough responses I'll see about doing
the run.  If you want the K2DI PCI card also please state that also.  If I
get two dozen the cost should be about $20 per board ($40 for the two).
If you would like a complete kit state that also.  I could do the kit for
around $49.50 for both boards and the electronic parts.