Wow, someone else that agrees with me.

6 meters is a BIG disapointment.  You get on there and all you hear is stuff
you could otherwise work with a 10' wire on 17 meters, and then all you get is
a call sign and if you're lucky an RST.. Then before you can even say goodbye
or 73 the other person has already gone.  What kind of enjoyment is that?  To
each their own.. I'll save that kind of operation for Contesters...