I don't agree that "Sincere Favorite" is practically equivalent to the FBC.
The FBC is about not having to lower your one favorite candidate; it is not
about not having to pick a single favorite from your favorite set. As a
voter, I'd regard the former as a serious dilemma, and the latter as a
trivial detail.

Jameson