On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 1:23 PM, 'Andrew Radford' via Elm Discuss <
elm-discuss@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> No, it wasn't.  Some parts of the community were aware of it, but calling
> it a community decision is overstating it.

While I wish it were otherwise, my experience from other communities is
that consensus (if that's what you're looking for), or even an attempt at
complete inclusion, in community decision-making is both procedurally
costly and an impediment to progress.