On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:15 PM, Jens Egholm <jen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a thought; shouldn't this be available through native Elm package
> management?

NO!

This kind of unsafe use of code is and should forever be discouraged.

I have dabbled in Native code and the main lesson from my experiences is
that this is highly dangerous and should be avoided as long as possible.

There are contexts in which using Native is unavoidable but one should be
very careful treading on those paths. If they want to encourage others to
follow them, a warning should be issued about dangers.

The official package is for safe things that every beginner could use.

--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/