Hi Phil,

Thanks for looking at it. I'll remove my ath10k and rtl8723be drivers. I thought you may have a quicker way of scanning all the sources for the issue. I was going to append that the forcedeth driver also compiles without change on 7.4 but effectively you've already found that out.

I am not sure how I can get the two drivers tested. I use the r8169 driver just to remove r8168 driver compatibility and I don't think I can use my production box for the ClearOS beta release. I'll have to check with the devs.

I'll also have to trace the ne2k-pci user and try and get them a message if they follow the forums. If not, I guess they'll be back pretty soon asking why their box does not work any more!

Regards,

Nick