Working on it... if you notice there are broken-linked images right now. The
images are pushed to Worg git repo but for some reason are not actually on
Worg itself. A fresh git clone reveals that my files are there, but they are
not showing up. I wondered if it was just a delay but it's now been two
nights.

Working on it but be assured that this is my vision too! Hope to work things
out swiftly.

John