AH! Perfect. So, the procedure is:

- put them wherever you want
- all sources are put in a source directory in addition to their published
content
- link to them via orgmode/worg/sources

One question, then... I've tailored the raw org-mode copy to be slightly
different than the tutorial I created. Is it possible to have a file pass an
option to not be published in #+options or elsewhere? Say I want it put in
sources for download but don't want it to get it's own .php page on worg --
is that possible?

John