On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Bastien <bastien.gue...@wikimedia.fr>wrote:

> John Hendy <jw.he...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Good to know. I just followed the only other example I knew of where an
> org
> > file lived: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-plot.org
>
> Mhh.. "not found" -- because .org files live in worg/sources/

Trying to update worg-setup.org but am not finding the worg/sources
directory you're referring to.

-----
[jwhendy -- Worg]$ ls -R | grep -i source
assign-resources.png
resource-graph.png
-----

Is there another directory perhaps? Anyone else familiar with the "best
practice" for where to locate .org files?

John