On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Bastien <bastien.gue...@wikimedia.fr>wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> John Hendy <jw.he...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Should this be the standard practice now? Images for something in Worg/
> > org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc_*.org should be kept in the same
> directory?
>
> I'd suggest this: images linked to only one file should go in the same
> directory than this file, images useful for several files could go in
> the images/ directory.

That makes sense. Like the idea.

> > Also, is there a list of the directories that are published and those
> that are
> > not? For example, I also put a downloadable example file here:
>
> The only directory that is skipped at export time is FIXME/.
>
> > I'm just wondering if the Worg instructions on how to contribute should
> include
> > a directory tree of some sort so that the newer contributors like myself
> are on
> > the same page as everyone else?
>
> I hope the recent updates on worg-setup.org can help newcomers find
> their way :)

Somewhat. I still don't see:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/org-babel-gnuplot.org

In worg-setup I noticed that unchanged files are not republished and I
pushed this last right before all the worg topics started up so perhaps it
got missed by the new system. I'm going to modify something, re-push, and
see if it works.

> Don't hesitate to suggest other improvements!
>
> --
>  Bastien

John