Hi again all

i have been using the before discussed font lock with great success over
the past few weeks, thx alot for that tip!

one short question i have from using it thourhgly is weather its possible
to color specific words , IE not just text bound between symbols ( ie >
!text! ) but rather lets say i always want to make the word server appear
with blue FG. is this possible? currently i tried

(font-lock-add-keywords
 'org-mode
'(("\\(server[^server\n]+server\\)" (0 '(:foreground "#000000" :underline t
:background "#FF9AEA" :weight ultra-bold) t))))

instead of the original

(font-lock-add-keywords
 'org-mode
'(("\\(₆[^₆\n]+₆\\)" (0 '(:foreground "#000000" :underline t :background
"#FF9AEA" :weight ultra-bold) t))))

again i apologize for my regrex ignorance :)

best