I'm going to be the release manager for 2.5.  I'd like to make a
v2_5_branch some time soon, to start testing/stabilizing for the
eventual 2.5.0 release.

I'd like to use the same git workflow we used for 2.4: bugfix and
stabilizing changes will be made on v2_5_branch and merged
periodically into master.  I think this has worked just great.

If you have incomplete work in master, or work in a branch waiting to
be merged into master, please respond here and we can figure out what
to do.  GladeVCP and pncconf are two areas where I know work is
ongoing that I don't know much about.

Chris