Hi,
I suggest you to post here also your .ini file, to see your HOME and
HOME_OFFSET values (as per the PM i sent you.).
My idea (correct me if i'm wrong) is that the home position of one or
more of the joints, conflicts with the real position that the arm can
have.
It happened to me with the inverted bipod, if joints were Homed at 0.0,
because it was an impossible bipod, for the distance between motors
given.
Can this be the case?

Davide.