andy pugh wrote:

>Incidentally, 2 * 190.0 * 190.0 whilst very clear is rather a waste of
>CPU (though it is possible that the compiler will convert it to a
>literal)

You suggest me to substitute 190.0 in those equations with for example a letter
(a, L and so on) and at the begining of the code to assign the value 190 to the
word? Maybe in this way there is a less waste....
You have seen the file that I have attached? The equations are standard so it
is very strange that the robot works bad. Maybe I have wrong something in the
translation of the equations?