Hi list,

Hopefully this work's done for now.  The latest patches are posted here:

> http://www.zultron.com/static/2012/05/linuxcnc-buesch-master-2012-05-04.tar

These are based on the original patches by Michael Buesch.

While debugging, I backed out of the bitmuster patches to minimize the
problem territory.  This isn't an expression of preference of one over
the other.  The 'broken-out' directory contains individual patches that
may be needed to get the gitorious version working, probably just the
linuxcnc-buesch-stacksize-fix.patch.gz at this point.

        John