Hi All,

I just created a "release candidate" branch for circular arc blending:

http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=linuxcnc.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/circular-blend-arc-rc1

It's identical to my github branch that Sam and others have been testing.
There was one small hiccup in pushing the new branch:

remote: fatal: bad object 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

However, it looks like the build failed here:

http://buildbot.linuxcnc.org/buildbot/builders/1400.rip-wheezy-rtpreempt-amd64/builds/193

I'm not sure how to interpret this error, but I suspect that since I forked
from master back in October, there have been fixes that my branch is
missing.

As a possible solution, I've been able to rebase the RC branch onto the
lastest master with minimal changes. If there is a recent build that we
know is solid, I can rebase my branch onto that and push it. If I go down
this route, should I increment the branch's name, or just overwrite the
"bad" branch?

-Rob