Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] How to check G-Code before executing with python
From: "Niemand Sonst" <nie...@web.de>
Date: Fri, September 12, 2014 2:38 pm
To: "EMC developers" <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>

Thanks for the hint, I just checked from a terminal, but giving

rs274 ./gmoccapy_with_cutter_radius_compensation.ngc
and selecting the corresponding tool table, I get an error, that cutter
radius compensation is not OK, but it is definitely correct.

Or I do a mistake in using it, or it is buggy

Norbert